1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cheap play house kits Layton Utah

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by ChelC, Aug 16, 2008.

1. ChelC

ChelC Out Of The Brooder

Apr 11, 2008
    The Lowe's in Layton utah has the playhouse kits that are usually $299 marked down to $75! We picked one up that will be our "halfway house" for our new recruits in the spring and our children's playhouse until then. I don't think you could build these from scratch for that price and they include all the hardware and everything you need.

Hope that helps someone - stock is getting low so hurry if you want one. I'm not sure if other Lowe's stores are doing this also but it may be worth a look.

2. ZuniBee

ZuniBee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Zuni, Virginia
    Here's my Lowes Playhouse.... they really do make a nice coop.

[​IMG]

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

What a deal! I used to live in Layton, Utah. They sure didn't have a Lowe's then! I checked every Lowe's within an hour's drive. None of them have that playhouse at all, the website says. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
  4. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Oh man! I wish that was here! I don't need one, but could definitely find some chickens to put in one! ;-)

5. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    I've checked everywhere around me as well and no playhouse [​IMG]

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I wonder, though...I know I saw that playhouse set up at one of the Lowe's about 30 miles from me sometime back. Wonder if they just dont put them on the site if they are closeouts.

7. fullhouse

fullhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    MI
    Quote:You can shop from that store on Lowes.com, then have it shipped to you [​IMG] Shipping to me is $79 for one playhouse.

8. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by