Cheapest Hovabator online?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by BeardedLadyFarm, Dec 16, 2009.

1. BeardedLadyFarm

BeardedLadyFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    Has anybody seen any good incubator deals online? I'm asking for one for Christmas, but I need to point my mother in the right direction.

Thanks
    Bailey

2. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    If you have a Tractor Supply store near you, you could get one for under 42.oo (I think) for the incubator and the same price for the egg turner. They have a coupon that you can print out for 5.oo off. The coupon is good for one per customer and they have your name on them. It is sent to your email and you just print them off. So if you wanted the incubator and the egg turner two people could print the coupons off thier emails and each person could buy each piece using thier 5.00 coupon giving you 10.00 off the total price of the incubator and egg turner. We did that for my nieces incubator she wanted. Also if there is no Tractor Supply store near you they have a online coupon code you can put in for 10% off your total order but then you have to pay shipping so not sure if that is as good a deal as buying them in person.

3. BeardedLadyFarm

BeardedLadyFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    Quote:Thanks for the tip! We just got one relatively close to the city, so I'll check it out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by