Check out my cousin the actor...This is his Chicago area commercial

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chicken_china_mom, Aug 31, 2009.

1. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    This is my cousin Darrin. He's the obnoxious, pushy sales guy. My cousin is a fantastic actor, and I'm not saying that just cause he's my cousin. This commercial doesn't do him justice. Want to hear the really funny part though? His mom's name is Maureen, and her maiden name is Joyce! How freaky is that? Her married name is now Luginski. I love my cousin, he's such a wonderful person and I am so proud of him. I just wanted to share his commercial with my friends here on BYC. [​IMG]

2. meriruka

meriruka Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    It must be so fun to see him on TV!

3. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    I don't live in the Chicago area anymore, so I had to go to Youtube to view it. But I'm still very proud of him. He's been with Second City Theatres in Chicago for awhile now and he's graduating from there. A lot of famous actors got their start there and we're wishing the same for Darrin. He's such a good actor and such a nice person. I still remember him in diapers, so seeing him in commercials is thrilling, and a little mind blowing.

4. MistyValley

MistyValley Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2009
    Patterson MO
    How fun! My cousin lives in Chicago and does Theater there. I'm quite proud of him. At the moment he is touring USA and Canada doing the role of Harry Bright in Mama Mia. He's done several plays at the Torch Lite (I think that's the theater) there in Chicago.

He grew up in St Louis and it was a real treat to get to see him at the Fox there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by