Check out my new Blog on frugal living!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by m_shuman, Aug 19, 2011.

1. m_shuman

m_shuman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2011
    Springfield, GA
    DH and I are working toward a more self sufficent lifestyle and I have started a blog where I share my tips everyday! Please check it out!

Today I wrote about homemade cleaning products!

Thanks!

http://everydayfrugalmama.wordpress.com/

2. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

I just started a blog as well! I'll go sign up to be a follower on your blog. Will you sign up to be one on mine??

~Kelly~
    My Country Chronicles Blog

3. m_shuman

Apr 22, 2011
    Springfield, GA
    Quote:I signed up to follow your blog. I am [email protected] BTW I love the pictures of your girls and baby chicks growing up! I am so sorry to hear your favorite little Lily died.

4. mikensara

mikensara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2011
    New York
    I am really interested in trying some of your cleaning rescipes. we do the same with the pulled pork but with a twist of sorts we serve it with a vegetable and have used garlic bread for a pulled pork sandwhich.

5. Keltara

Quote:I signed up to follow your blog. I am [email protected] BTW I love the pictures of your girls and baby chicks growing up! I am so sorry to hear your favorite little Lily died.

Thanks for joining! Don't forget to check your email. You will need to click the activation link provided to receive email notifications.
    Thank you for the nice words about Lily. It was such a painful loss but time has taken the rawness away and we have many fond
    memories of our special hen.

I already signed up for yours earlier today. I'm going to enjoy it. Vinegar is my best friend. I use it for just about everything from
    laundry, cooking, cleaning house, cleaning fruit and veggies...I can go on and on. I share the same financial philosophy as you. [​IMG]

~Kelly~

6. m_shuman

Apr 22, 2011
    Springfield, GA
    Today I posted recipes for jelly and homemade Muscadine wine. Check it out! Thanks!

7. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Quote:I looked at your blog and absolutely love it. Great design. You must have been smiling ear to ear when you got done.
    Michele

8. Keltara

9. Keltara

Quote:I looked at your blog and absolutely love it. Great design. You must have been smiling ear to ear when you got done.
    Michele

Thanks Michele! I was smiling ear to ear! I just created the header a couple days ago and it still makes me smile every time I open my blog. ✿◠‿◠

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  10. m_shuman

Apr 22, 2011
    Springfield, GA
    Quote:Looks yummy! I just posted a comment on your blog.

~Kelly~

Hey Kelly I posted a comment back asking where you get agave nectar?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by