Check out my new site!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by brooster, Dec 15, 2007.

1. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    I have been working on it for 2 hours, and thought i woud share it with you all http://www.freewebs.com/littleredcoop/ there are probably spelling mistakes, if you catch one let me know. [​IMG]

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

huose is the only mistake I saw [​IMG]
    Nice job........very well done......feels good......someday I might attempt it.........

3. brooster

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    Free webs was very easy to use i got all 6 or 7 pages done in only 2 hours [​IMG]

4. okiechick57

ummmm, easy is relative to whom you are telling [​IMG] how did you find a free web?where to begin? oh my talking myself out of it already

5. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Nice job! I love the graphics, and the site is simple but very well laid out with good information.

I did find just misspelled word - table is spelled wrong on your Buff Orp page.

Very good site!

6. okiechick57

haha I didnt go to other pages.what a doof I am......

7. brooster

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    okiechick57 it was really easy, if you have used photobucket you will have no problem. after the first or second page you really get the hang of it. www.freewebs.com is a lifesaver! GIVE IT A TRY!

8. okiechick57

You did so good on all those pages......... noticed extremely spelled extreamly a couple of times......hope I can do as good of a job........you can be proud:D

9. brooster

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    Thanks for the corrections [​IMG]

10. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Just a heads up. By your site I can tell how old you are (young),your first and last name, where you live and your email address.

I would cut out your age. Just a suggestion. There are lots of freaks out there and we all want you to stay safe.

One more thing. People have to come to your house to pick up chicks...ALWAYS have a parent there!!!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by