Check this out.

theduckgirl4110

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 16, 2013

Well I made a homemade waterer for my ducklings that will come soon.H ow does it look? I can always make more when they get older. Now that I look at it, I think the hole is to big and the ducklings may get tempted to jump in. S I'll cover it with tape until they are too big to fit in it. They pictures of my one duck: so she HAD a sister until she died. so every day she has been sitting in the corner of her outside pen digging holes and ripping up the ground. In the basement I keep rabbits and she always goes by them at night. so I thought about it , and voila! No tearing up of the ground anymore!

Hey, that homemade duck waterer looks like a good idea. My ducklings dump their water bowls all over the place and I have to clean their brooder about three times a day. I might try your idea.

It really works. Well, as good as it can work for messy ducklings! Lol. You can also make it out of milk jugs to. Just look up duckling waterers on here and I'm sure you will find plenty of ideas.

I did that on a much bigger scale. They still dribble water a bit, but it contains everything much better than anything else I've tried.

Back
Top Bottom