Cheeky chick

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by chick-e-chick, May 17, 2008.

1. chick-e-chick

chick-e-chick Out Of The Brooder

Apr 21, 2008
    uk
    We let the chicks out into the garden the other day and could hear them peeping away happily, then realised that it had gone quiet and one of them was making a funny quiet little peep that we hadn't heard before..... got up to see what was happening and found one creeping into the kitchen, I'm sure she knew she was being naughty!! Luckily she left no droppings in there! [​IMG]

2. chickmomma30

chickmomma30 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2008
    Odessa MO
    lol that is funny. cheeky fellows lol

3. booboo0712

booboo0712 Out Of The Brooder

May 8, 2008
    North west Pa
    :lol:now you have one that wants to help

4. chick-e-chick

Apr 21, 2008
    uk
    Last evening at their bed time there was lots of really loud whistling, we couldn't figure out what was going on so ran out to see and there they were sitting on the back door step 'calling' us instead of going to bed, so we had to put them in their house, which is a shame because the last two nights they've gone to bed by themselves. Now I'm worried that they want to be close to us too much...they do seem to follow us around if we let them into the garden instead of 'getting on with their own things'. We'll see what happens tonight LOL.

5. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* I like how the rest of the troop keep quiet while they sent one brave soul to check it out! Chickens are NOT stoopid!!![​IMG]

6. chick-e-chick

Apr 21, 2008
    uk
    They most certainly are not LOL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by