Cheese? CHEESE!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ~*~Ayano~*~, Nov 19, 2011.

1. ~*~Ayano~*~

~*~Ayano~*~ Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2011
    Miss Celie, is so much different than our other birds. All of the others will eat mealworms either from your hand or from the container, but Miss Celie turns away. Will not eat it from the container, your hand, the floor, the food bowl....nothing. But if you mention cheese, thats another story. She will go crazy over it. She eats is and flings it. Her face gets all cheesy. She gets cheese in her cheeks, but she seems to love it. She reminds me a bit of Nyuu, My cat, who is also a cheese lover. I think this is the beginning of wonderful "cheese gang" Next time she eats cheese I will get a picture of miss celie's cheesey cheeks

2. Darlasmum

Darlasmum Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2009
    La Crescenta, CA
    My girls are cheese lovers too! They will fling away all the stuff in their treat dish to get to the cheese.

3. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    My cat would murder me in my sleep if I let the chickens have "her" cheese. [​IMG] She likes to stand at the door to inspect whatever I take out to them. Apparently, all of the leftover spinach belongs to her too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by