CHEMTRAILS

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Mandee, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Mandee

Mandee New Egg

Apr 23, 2009
    Is anyone concerned about the Chemtrails polluting and poisening our skies? I am personally concerned and was wondering if anyone was taking precautions to take care of yourself and your animals. If you don’t know what Chemtrails are, just Google it, or simply look up into the sky on any given day....very scary!

2. mypicklebird

mypicklebird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    Sonoma Co, CA
  3. Mandee

Mandee New Egg

Apr 23, 2009
    Wow, I didn't want to make anyone angry. It's not a conspiracy...it is a very serious issue. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  4. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Conspiracy or not I don't think the goverment will stop either way... I cant get worked up bout this stuff anymore... There are too many things in my day I can do something about... Have a great day... [​IMG] And don't listen to everybody on here some folks just like to be grumpy [​IMG]

5. 007Dawn

007Dawn Out Of Coop

Apr 29, 2009
    They have them here all the time but how do you protect yourself and your animals from them? I mean seriously is there a way? Does anyone know what the chemical is that they are using? i know they are and I know everytime they do it the honey/mason and bumble bees in my yard start dropping dead to the point it takes a while to see them again!

6. Over Easy in Adna

Over Easy in Adna Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2009
    Adna Washington
    I was told if I could not say anything nice........

[​IMG]

7. Judy

Judy Chicken Obsessed Staff Member Premium Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Quote:Click on "report" at the lower right hand corner of the post.

8. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

Quote:Yep that's me. What can you do???? Nothing that I know of and I'm sure they aren't gonna stop - So why waste time worrying??

9. mamaKate

mamaKate Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    SE MO
    "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change , the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." [​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  10. song of joy

song of joy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania
    It's a serious issue, and appears to be escalating in intensity and geographic coverage.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4717532/

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by