chenille bed spread animals

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Bare bottom farm, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Bare bottom farm

Bare bottom farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2009
    White Pine
    Dose anyone make or no of anyone that makes older bed spread animals with the little knots or chenille?

2. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    I don't know anyone personally, but have seen some on ebay and online. Very cute idea. I bet you could make them yourself if you got a hold of some old bedspreads or even some that are good replicas.

3. Bare bottom farm

Aug 23, 2009
    White Pine
    THank you. I can not sew on a sewing mec. yet.
    I just want a big old chenille teddy bear to put in the bed when hubby was gone, ya I no I'am to old,LOL

4. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    Ha you are never too old for stuffed bears!! I have lots of stuffed animals. I have to hide them from dd and the dogs or they will steal them lol.

5. country lady

country lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Tennessee
    If you find a source for a plain chenille bedspread, please post it. I have been looking for years (I don't do ebay, etc.) Hobby Lobby has the fabric but it is made in China, which I try to avoid. Putting those restrictions on myself makes it harder to find things. I have a comforter now, which I dislike.

6. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

I got lucky and found 2 chenille bedspreads at a garage sale. They are very heavy, and hardly used at all. I think one is Queen and one is King sized. I bought them very cheap with the intent to cut them up and make a few quilts (baby size). However, one ended up on my bed! I love chenille!

7. Bare bottom farm

Aug 23, 2009
    White Pine
    Quote:[​IMG] WOW you are very lucky [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by