Chessy the Little Hen (Sorry No Pics :( )

Little Peep

Songster
7 Years
Hi every one thanks for Veiwing I would Like to tell you about a brave little hen Named Chessy, Chessy was Some kind of Mixed breed chicken. she was very sick when we got her, just about every problem that could happen to a chicken happened to this poor unfortunate soul! She had Pasty Butt and Maricks and More! Well we got her any way because they were Giving her to us for free because they thought she had No chance of Living. but she did and she lived she stayed inside our house for about A month and then we let her meet our coop around The middle of the summer. the chickens hated her at first but they warmed up to her after a while.
She became very Popular with every rooster especially Rocky. But around Fall that's when the Tragedy Happened. Chessy never went into the coop for some un known reason And Got Taken by a Stupid cat that lives next door! (I hate That cat!
somad.gif
)Any way she Never was found unti'll I saw a trail of feathers leading into the feild. thats when I found her Cold Corps I was sad But not as Sad As My older sister She Was about ready to kill the Cat! she threatened the dumb Animal.

Well thanks For viewing and see you next time! Bye!

`~Little Peep~`

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about your loss of Chessy. How are you so sure it was the cat who grabbed it though and not another night predator like raccoon, skunk or opossum? Not trying to defend the cat I'm just curious.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss of Chessy. How are you so sure it was the cat who grabbed it though and not another night predator like raccoon, skunk or opossum? Not trying to defend the cat I'm just curious.
Because this isn't the first time, I have caught the SAME cat trying to take away some chicks that hatched last spring, and that cat is the only animal that leaves the body with flesh hanging off it.
And how I know it is the one that leaves flesh hanging off it because I caught the little Devil tearing flesh off one of my old Hens Betsy.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom