Chick addiction/"empty nest syndrome"

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chicksducks1, Mar 28, 2017.

1. chicksducks1

chicksducks1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 11, 2017
    Well I have three ways of taking care of my chicks the brooding box, for the very babies, the teenage coop/run, for the fully feathered but still to small to be with the adults, and the adult coop, self explanatory. However, all my chicks have finally gotten big enough to go in to the teenage coop. This means I no longer have cute fluffy babies tweeting in my house [​IMG] This leads to the fact everywhere has those cute fluffy addictions. I'm very tempted to baby some new ones to fill the "empty nest syndrome" I have [​IMG] The struggle is real and so is the addiction!

2. TheKindaFarmGal

TheKindaFarmGal Chicken Obsessed

May 4, 2016
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Yes it is! You need to treat it! So go get some fuzzballs or set some eggs. :p

3. N F C

N F C eggnog time! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    x2!

We're all a terrible bunch of enablers and no one here will tell you that you have too many chickens, lol.

4. chicksducks1

chicksducks1 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 11, 2017
    That's the truth! I'm currently trying to find a way to "sneak" them into the brooder with the significant other noticing haha! Any ideas??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by