Chick Breed Project

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by DuckLover179, Mar 31, 2011.

1. DuckLover179

DuckLover179 Waddles & Puddles

Nov 28, 2010
    California
    Hello,

We are working on a Chick breed project, and we need some photos to add to it. If you would like to volunteer your chick photos (Male, or female, or various colors) please go to:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/breeds/submit2.php
    There you can submit your photos, and give us some info about them.
    This will be really helpful to BYC!
    There might be a PRIZE to whoever submits the best photos! [​IMG]

Thanks!
    Your fellow BYC member, and Project Manager
    DuckLover179

2. Urban Chaos

Urban Chaos Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2011
    Austin
    This is going to be the coolest BYC project EVER! Think of it, want to know what gender you have? look at photos of same breed/age birds....want to know what age you have - just look at the progression chart of your breed!!!!! This is a major task people...we literally can not do it with out you. If you are waiting on a hatch, or have some little ones, take a photo - 1day, 3 days, 1wk... taking a little time to do this will help us all. Thanks again [​IMG]

3. DuckLover179

Nov 28, 2010
    California
    Anyone??? From what I know, we haven't had any submissions... If you want to help BYC (And if you have time), please submit your photos. We REALLY appreciate it! If you don't have time, you can PM me the photo(s), and I will enter them (In the details I will put who entered the photo, and give full credit to you!) for you!

Thanks!
    DuckLover179 [​IMG]

4. white01

white01 Brady Brook Poultry

May 11, 2010
    West Enfield,Maine
    when i get home tom, i will get some of my barred rocks, and white rocks, and rhode island reds,

5. DuckLover179

Nov 28, 2010
    California
    Awesome! Thanks so much, That helps a lot! [​IMG]

6. thechickonthehill

thechickonthehill Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Sadieville, KY
    I just hatched some BC, Blue and Splash marans a couple of days ago. I will begin taking pics today and continue for the next few weeks. Should I add these pics as I go along or wait a few weeks and post them all at once?

7. DuckLover179

Nov 28, 2010
    California
    You can post them as you want. If you want to wait, you can, but we don't require you to. Thanks for helping! [​IMG]

8. DuckLover179

Nov 28, 2010
    California
    We need more photos, anyone willing to help??? [​IMG] Thanks so much!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by