Chick chair questions.

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by dandydoodle, Sep 20, 2011.

1. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    How do you build a chick chair or does anyone know where a link is that shows how. How do a make a food bar for the chicks that they aren't gonna drowned in the water??? Please someone help....... I am really trying to do everything I can to try and help these guys before I have to make that dreaded decision. I really don't want to cull, I think this is the only chance I got left. I am gonna cross my fingers. [​IMG] If anyone knows how to fix a chick like this or doesn't mind having a handicapped chick you are more then welcome to have them. One is a beautiful EE and and the other is a backyard mix Red Sexlink roo over EE hen. They can get around just not well, they hobble. Anyway thanks for anyone who tries to help.

Thanks, [​IMG] Praying for help [​IMG]
    Michelle

2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Michelle, are they spraddle legged?

3. nizar

nizar Out Of The Brooder

Sep 10, 2011
    I have a little chicky, it has a broken leg , and she is doing well, what is the problem with you chicks, could you attach some pictures, I ask Allah that your chicks become well soon, with best wishes.
    peace.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by