1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chick coop for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by backyardchickenfarmer, May 6, 2011.

1. backyardchickenfarmer

backyardchickenfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    Toms river, New jersey
    I have this nice coop for sale. i built this about a year ago. its made out of 2x4's and plywood, not those cheap peices of crap that only last a few months. i used pressure treated lumber for the parts touching the ground, the rest in regular pine 2x4's. theres no rot or mold or anything else. the window can be opened or closed for ventalation. theres a sliding door i made that goes from the house to the run, that you can open and close from the outside, theres a big door in the house section which is great for cleaning it out ect, theres also another door in the run so you can go inside the run for maintence ect.. the white you see arround the window and corners is just silicone. i meant to paint it the same color as the coop but i havent had time. the dimensions are, 4x4x4' for the coop, and 4x8x4' for the run. both of them combined measures 12' long, 4' wide, and 4' high. the coop and run can be seperated by removing a couple of screws. im asking 275.00 which is way less then what i paid for materials and also the labor involved to make it. theres 1/2 hardware cloth on all the sides, and 3 layers of chicken wire on the top of the run. also, the roof of the coop is shingled using the shingles i have left over from my house remodel. this is a great coop. please e-mail me or give me a call if you have any questions, (732)608-9953 my names jake

please e-mail me for pictures- [email protected]

This is a pick up only item. i had to put a shipping price or it wouldnt let me post the add. im located in toms river NJ

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by