Chick days are here!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bockbock2008, Feb 19, 2009.

1. bockbock2008

bockbock2008 Why do they call me crazy??

Dec 30, 2008
    Southwest Indiana
    I was just at my local farm store and they are all set up for their chicks. They will be getting them tonight. I am so excited I'm going back tonight to "window shop." I will get some in a few days after they have settled in and any sickies have dies out. I got my original chicks there last year.

2. Karlachix

Karlachix Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    NorthEast
    I got my first chicks last year, but so far I haven't ever seen chicks at the tractor supply store. I'm sure I won't be able to resist!!

3. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    chicks around here at the feed store are gone real quick, there is lines around the building before the store even open for people waiting for the chicks and alot of them end up emty handed im going to hatch out some of my own and sell them to people in line lol well good luck

4. bockbock2008

bockbock2008 Why do they call me crazy??

Dec 30, 2008
    Southwest Indiana
    When I got mine last year they had been there for about 2-3 weeks already and I got mine for 50% off!! 99 cents each

I got most of mine at rural king but then tsc had some with no minimum to buy so i got 4 more. one of them died, one got eaten by a cat and the other two grew up to be a pair of non bearded white silkies

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by