chick days at good ole tractor supply

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by xxnativewolfxx, Feb 19, 2014.

1. xxnativewolfxx

xxnativewolfxx Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2013
    central PA
    HI! I was wondering if anyone had ENY idea when the tractor supply chick days are starting I mean I remember last year it was early march I THINK!!! lol but I orderd my chicks from murry McCurry hatcher and they will be here with in a couple of days BUT I want to buy like the meat chickens ect at tractors tho so any ideas?!

2. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Chicken Obsessed

Feb 2, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    The only person that knows that is the person at your Tractor Supply that orders the chicks. Each Tractor Supply store is different with different policies and they order from different hatcheries. Talk to the person that does the ordering and no one else.

3. chickenman0806

chickenman0806 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 18, 2014
    They have already arrived go buy them[​IMG]

4. CAjerseychick

CAjerseychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2012
    Northern California!
    Mine has them coming in 2 wks....

5. ClovisMan

ClovisMan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2014
    New Braunfels, TX
    My TSC had chicks today. Nothing exotic. RIR, Red Stars, Leghorns, and Ducks.

6. xxnativewolfxx

xxnativewolfxx Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2013
    central PA
    thank you SOOOOOO MUCH!! I would of NEVER thought of asking someone from the actual store 0_o I have emailed MANY times and asked and not once have they replied our tractor supply isn't the best in the world! and you guys are so lucky that you have them already lol! I cant wait to get my little fluff balls!

7. CrappieSlayer34

CrappieSlayer34 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2014
    I picked up 18, well made it home with 19 red pullets from TSC this evening. They were priced ok so I bought a few of them. They are all really spunky and still doing just fine under a heat lamp in my hallway in a water trough just like they were in at TSC.

They had Cornish, Red pullets, ducks, silver laced wyandots, and mixed pullets. I looked at the mixed pullets hoping to score some black sex links or black Astros, but they were all barred rocks....

But anyways, they gave me a box to put them in and I had to pick up some chick feed, but I had everything else here at the house already.

Hope yall have fun picking some up at tractor supply, they seem to be healthy little gals...

8. subhanalah

subhanalah Overrun With Chickens

Is that the one on Moore? I hoping for some australorps or black sex links as well. I called an they said they just had the red and mixed pellets so didn't go.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by