Chick days Tour fun!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sunflour, Mar 13, 2015.

1. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member Project Manager

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    Have no room for baby chicks, but love them. Went on a Chick Days Tour today.

South Macon,GA TSC: cute bantams. 2 yellow ducks, staying right together hoping for a home. Cornish chicks. Lots of Red star sex linked left. They were all quite cute. But really wished I had room for the pair of ducks - they were so cute, made eye contact with me.

Bolingbroke, Ga, Country Oaks Farm & Pet Supply - I have no financial nor person interest in the business, but this is here I got my flock 2 years ago. They have Buff Orpingtons & Welsummers in same bin - so cute. The Welsummers remind me of chipmunks. They have Barred Rocks in with RIR…so cute. And in a bin by theirselves -Golden laced Wyanadottes. They were the pic of the day…so hard not to say, give me a take out box..lol.

If anyone in Central Ga is looking for healthy baby chicks, ck out the folks in Bolingbroke..they are getting more breeds soon. The chicks are given electrolytes in the water on arrival and the employees are really taking care of these cuties. Really wish I had room to raise another half dozen.

Gee I really chick days to see those cuties.

2. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 November....... my favorite month Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I'm the same as you LOVE chicks but have no where to keep them [​IMG].

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by