Chick Feild Trip

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by neVar, Jun 16, 2011.

1. neVar

neVar Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Dundurn, Sask
    Chicks went outside for the first time tonight. course i didn't think to take pics til it was getting cooler. If they can they head back into the dog kennel on their own.

They are 13 days old today - Any ideas on what colors they might be? (Suposadly these are 100% silki chicks)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

My son apparently only takes goofy or very dramatic photos LOL because he always POSES
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chicksntexas

chicksntexas Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    Magnolia, TX
    cute pics!

3. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    Adorable kids (and chicks!) Blessings, Blessings, Blessings!!!

4. Wildflower_VA

Wildflower_VA Chillin' With My Peeps

Your son has an artistic streak and a good sense of composition. He is a natural. As a professional photographer who critiques a lot of photos, that image is nearly perfectly composed (especially the rule of thirds) with all the elements that make a great picture. My kids hated being my subject when I was in photography school. I usually heard, "Run! Mom's got the camera!" Their posing was a fake smile. You must have some photography talent, because the picture of your daughter is compelling, as well. Kids + cute chicks = great pictures!

5. neVar

neVar Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Dundurn, Sask
    widflower- thanks i actually do photography professionally as wel- but shoot dog and horse events. i'm NOT a portrait photographer- been a long tim since i did it *Cough cough* college LOL

Chicks kennel got cleaned out tonight and they are feathering up- the grey one more so then the cream one.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Been pouring rain- so no more progress on the coop or chick feild trips have happened. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by