chick overload 2<-----indiana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ()relics, May 10, 2009.

1. ()relics

()relics horse/dog shrink

Jan 4, 2009
    indiana
    Here goes again...I have 15 white leghorns, 10 barred rock, and 12 red hybrids for sale if anyone is interested...They were all hatched march 13 and come from my lines...The parent birds are from "show" lines...well let's just say they are 4H show quality and have done very well for several years at our local and state level....Anyway they are all pullets and will be nice birds...for layers or however you might use them. They are right at 10 weeks old and have been inside on a meat bird ration, for extra size...They come from a large group of birds that we hatched this spring for this years fair pullets...we have been slowly slimming down the numbers inside and moving them outside...WE HAVE TOO MANY....

Those of you that got chicks from me before...Here are some more...just bigger...same batches... For those of you that have contacted me and I couldn't fill your order or we couldn't make the connection....We can try again....I want $4 each and might may be able to arrange to meet you somewhere....between chicago and indy...If you want to come by the farm and pick some out you are more than welcome....PM or email asap....these girls got to go....If I bring them to the local sale barn they will all become dinner....They are too good for that.

I may have a couple of cockerels that I can throw in if you are interested too.

2. 2DogsFarm

2DogsFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I would love to take 2 of your BR pullets and 2 of the red hybrids too.
    A friend is also looking for 2 hens for herself, but her coop isn't finished yet so all would stay with me until she's ready.

I'm right outside Crown Point - where are you?

I'll be out of town next Sunday 5/17-Wednesday 5/20, and I work so would have to pick up from you after that. Maybe the weekend of the 23rd?
    Hope that's not too long for you to wait.

3. ()relics

()relics horse/dog shrink

Jan 4, 2009
    indiana
    everything but the white leghorns are gone....maybe later in the year I'll have more...thanks everyone

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by