Chick photo competition no prize

Pics

Songster
Dec 30, 2019
Sandy springs Atlanta Georgia USA
Hello guys since I have recently started to hatch some new fluffer butts I thought it would be a great idea to host a competition where everybody gets to show off their new arrivals that's right this is a check photo competition now of course you're only prize will really be bragging rights but this is really a fun opportunity to show off your new arrivals more than a competition of course like most other competitions of this category this competition is accepting pictures of all different types of baby poetry and even baby exotic birds now I at the end of the competition which will last for 3 weeks will pick my favorite photo and the two runner-ups. But then I will also pick my favorite from each type of bird submitted duck chicken quail goose turkey parrot etc will all be in their own separate categories now of course while it is not required it is heavily recommended to leave the name of your little baby bird as well as the photo well the photo is pretty obvious but and if you want you can also leave a description of their personality where you got them who hatched first all that fun stuff can't wait to see all the submissions!!!

Hello guys since I have recently started to hatch some new fluffer butts I thought it would be a great idea to host a competition where everybody gets to show off their new arrivals that's right this is a check photo competition now of course you're only prize will really be bragging rights but this is really a fun opportunity to show off your new arrivals more than a competition of course like most other competitions of this category this competition is accepting pictures of all different types of baby poetry and even baby exotic birds now I at the end of the competition which will last for 3 weeks will pick my favorite photo and the two runner-ups. But then I will also pick my favorite from each type of bird submitted duck chicken quail goose turkey parrot etc will all be in their own separate categories now of course while it is not required it is heavily recommended to leave the name of your little baby bird as well as the photo well the photo is pretty obvious but and if you want you can also leave a description of their personality where you got them who hatched first all that fun stuff can't wait to see all the submissions!!!
By the way for some of you who I may have confused I meant to say all types of baby poultry and I also meant to say this is a chick competition so yep

Oh and there is one restriction for what you can do with your baby chicks the only restriction I'd say is don't put them in any place that could possibly stress them out or put them with any predatory animals that could possibly hurt them all right then that's the only restrictions can't wait to see what you guys submit

Some baby Homing Pigeons, the youngest I happened to catch while yawning Lol.

Attachments

• 20210712_201234.jpg
    20210712_201234.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210712_201117.jpg
    20210712_201117.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210712_201001.jpg
    20210712_201001.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom