Chick pics.... Rated G of course. ;)

Fly Be Free

Songster
8 Years
Jan 18, 2012
South Carolina
This is Java. She is one of our dogs. She has been tried and found guilty of chicken killing in the past. She is out on probation right now. For some reason she has claimed these chicks as HERS. The cats are NOT allowed anywhere near them. Although they are safer with the cats. Her egg sucking sister was not around for comment.

CHOW TIME!!! Momma gave us clean carpet and we're just not having that! Time to fill up and do some stucco work!

At first I was impressed that there were so many 'extras' in the order. I'm looking at those little blue marks on the heads of a few and thinking 'roosters'.
barnie.gif

Aww I hate when they sleep like that and you think they are dead it's scary!! But your chicks are cute!!

AW! that is so cute! One of our dogs killed a baby bird before, so she is not allowed around them when they are being held outside the brooder!
idunno.gif

These are the babies we brought home this morning! ^^^^^^
this one
is so fat!
They are so cute!

This is their home, we just changed the light bulb and put in a little roost! (AND THEM!)
wink.png

OOooh the pics of the chick babies are so cute!

I didn't get a pic of what they have been doing. They've been so happy that they will drop, lay on their side, stretch out their legs and BAM asleep. LOL

I love the baby box Daddas! Very nicely done!

Nice looking chicks, good luck with Java.

Thank you and ... yeah. She was a stinker to the older chickens. She does go in the pen with me tho to ward off the rooster. LOL She's good if I'm there but if I'm not and someone gets out... game on!!!

She's almost protective of these guys. Although... considering her past her motives are questionable.

Back
Top Bottom