Chick Pix

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Lil'ChickFarm, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Lil'ChickFarm

Lil'ChickFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2011
    My babies are getting brave. When I open up their chick tractor, they are flying to roost on the edge. Oh my goodness, I adore these little creatures!![​IMG]

Some cute Chick Pix for you to enjoy.............

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. the1honeycomb

the1honeycomb Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2010
    Yadkinville NC-3yrs
    Love the photos thanks for sharing what type birds do you have?
    [​IMG]

3. Lil'ChickFarm

Jun 27, 2011
    They are all mutts. lol. EE x RIR. Not sure which ones might be pure, but by the legs, I think I have three RIR and one EE and one Mutt. Not all are pictured here.
    I have 15 silkie babies coming in two weeks. I won't be keeping them all, but they will be in my group too.

I think one of my RR's is a roo, so I might end up with four egg laying large hens and hopefully four or five silkies. That will be good for my urban farm.

4. dwegg

dwegg Chillin' With My Peeps

love them..don't you just want to cuddle them.. [​IMG]

5. Chicka-boom Chicka-boom

Chicka-boom Chicka-boom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Some of those chicks have nice markings - they are going to be beautiful! [​IMG] Your pictures are so clear too. We've been using my husbands i-phone for taking pics of the coop and birds, and they are not very good quality pics, especially compared to yours. [​IMG] I'm presuming you're using a camera? I think I'm going to have to start using a camera.

6. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Great pics!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Lil'ChickFarm

Jun 27, 2011
    Oh yes, I do try to cuddle them. They aren't into it so much yet, but they are coming to my hand now. One jumped on my hand yesterday. I loved it.

Yes I use a camera and am a hobby photographer. I love photography and capturing beautiful photo's. Software helps too. lol.

Thanks everyone. When I look at my photo's, at night, I want to hug them and they are sleeping, lol. Chickens are more fun then I even imagined.

8. lroth217

lroth217 Out Of The Brooder

May 29, 2011
    Lemont, IL
    Oh do I love these pictures!!! They are adorable!!!!

9. Lil'ChickFarm

Jun 27, 2011
    Picture coming up of the one that I think is a ROO. He wasn't in these photo's.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by