Yesterday the chick stork arrived. One chick was DOA and one appears to have splayed leg, other 6 doing well. I wrapped a bandaid around the legs. This sure didn't work out exactly the way I intended. The placement is just ok. The sticky portion of the bandaid stuck to the feathers on the leg and I couldn't get it off to adjust. I didn't want to damage the little girl. Tried to do better on the other side and unfortunately the same thing occurred. Some days I can't win for trying. I figure the worst that can happen is I carefully cut the bandaid, leave it for now and replace with that paper type of bandaid. So my question to all of you more experienced owners is this, how long does it take to show improvement? When do I change and readjust the bandage position? Currently, the placement is just wider than hip distance. And of course one of the first things I did was to check BYC for articles on what to do about splayed leg. As my luck would have it the link that was posted doesn't work arrrrgh!!! Some days it's not worth gnawing at the leather straps..... On another note, still concerning this little creature. She is the weaker of all the remaining. It could be due to her inability to get around very well. For now I will attribute her troubles to this known fact. I gave her sugar water last night hoping she would appear stronger this morning. Not so much....This morning I gave her a potion of vita pack and probiotics I obtained from Peter Brown vet supplies. Today, I decided it is take your pet chick to work day! What was I supposed to do?! It was the only option I could think of where I can somewhat watch this little one. It's going to be a warm day so I don't have to worry about warmth. I packed her in the original packaging took some probiotic mix, food and thermometer to monitor the temp. inside the vehicle with me. I made a little cave for her out of a thick, plush dusting mitt. She is currently in my vehicle. I will check on her now and again. Had my original hatch date remained, it would have worked out fantastic because I took the week off just in case something like this would occur. So this is my Plan B. She may have more problems than I am aware of but I will give her a fighting chance until I make that determination. Your suggestions on all counts are greatly appreciated.