Chick Starter 24% or Chick Grower 15%, shipped.

Bettacreek

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Central Pennsyltucky
Well, I only have a few buttons, and couldn't find small amounts of chick starter, and had to buy a 50lb bag. 5 buttons won't eat 50lbs anytime soon, so I'm going to offer some to other people who may need small amounts and can't get it. I also have Chick Grower 15% protein.
5lbs for $15 shipped
10lbs for $20 shipped
<p>
This is all shipped Priority, which is 2-3 day shipping, and all packages will include delivery confirmation.<p>

Too Expensive? I can send it cheaper.<br>
If you'd like it sent via Parcel Post, please shoot me a message with zipcode and amount that you want to purchase, and I'll give you a cheaper quote. Parcel post is much cheaper than Priority, but can take 2-9 days. Parcel post shipments will also include delivery confirmation.

Pay via Paypal (credit card payments accepted through Paypal) or Postal money order.

Last edited:
I can buy 50lbs of chick starter for $12.75 a bag
cool.png

Thanks guys. Shipping really makes it unreasonable, huh? I just don't want it to go to waste, and I didn't know of anyone who would go in on it with me.

there's always hope isn't there when there's over 20,000 members and some who are real newbies to chickens.
lol.png

lau.gif

Lol. Well, after shipping, delivery confirmation, paypal fees and actual price of the starter, it is pretty silly. I just hope someone close takes some of it, then it's just price of the food.

Well where is local? If you put your local you may find someone willing to pick it up. I would pick it up if your close to me!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom