Chick status!

How you doing with fluffer butts( chicks)

• I have chicks

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don't have chicks

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Chicks are on the way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have chicks but need/want more

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I need chicks ( I have none)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I have chicks on the way but need / want more

• I'm done with chicks

• I have an accidental batch

• I can't take the chicks I have

• Other( say in the comments)

• Total voters

Songster
Dec 30, 2019
Sandy springs Atlanta Georgia USA
Hey guys! This poll and thread was created to learn more about YOU and your chickens! But it can also help me! If you selected any of the I want chicks options then I am glad to give you some! You see we have a batch of accidental eggs in the incubator and we don't have the resources for chicks right now!!!😞I was NOT expecting this at all but I have to find homes for the ones that do hatch.so I need to start now...( Warning ⚠️ they might come with a name) please let me know if you can take them

Hey guys! This poll and thread was created to learn more about YOU and your chickens! But it can also help me! If you selected any of the I want chicks options then I am glad to give you some! You see we have a batch of accidental eggs in the incubator and we don't have the resources for chicks right now!!!😞I was NOT expecting this at all but I have to find homes for the ones that do hatch.so I need to start now...( Warning ⚠️ they might come with a name) please let me know if you can take them
Elaborate, please. There’s no such thing as “accidental batch of eggs in the incubator.” If they’re in there, someone put them there. It’s not a Mary situation.

I live in the South. Its so hot right now baby chicks would melt. Just kidding! I don't have room for more chicks.

I have 24 chicks (ages a few days to almost 2 weeks!)
I need more (hatching eggs in school this spring).
I will need more in the spring as there are 2 more 8x12 coops coming to the farm from another location. So we will prob add 24 next year, & 24 the year after that...then we will see where we stand! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom