Chick whisperer...

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by mamatink7, May 5, 2016.

1. mamatink7

mamatink7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2016
    Ohio
    I swear at least one of the kids is one whichever chick it is can be so hyper and refusing to be touched. But when I give one chick to him they immediately calm down and even fall deep asleep. It's quite amazing let me tell you!!
    He's the severe autistic son who has many things going on right now and I'm quite in awe at this. I just had to share
    Does anyone else have these stories to share?

2. TheKindaFarmGal

TheKindaFarmGal Chicken Obsessed

May 4, 2016
    Somewhere in the Universe
    That's so cute! [​IMG] I don't have one that I remember right now. Maybe I'll think of one later. [​IMG]

3. mamatink7

Apr 6, 2016
    Ohio
    Thank you♡ I can't believe it. Eventually I'll be able to share pics on here and show everyone my gobs of pics including these.

4. saraem

saraem Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2016
    That is really amazing. I do think some people have a 6th sense when it comes to animals and are able to put them at ease in a way not all of us can.

1 person likes this.
  5. TheKindaFarmGal

TheKindaFarmGal Chicken Obsessed

May 4, 2016
    Somewhere in the Universe
    I'd love to see some pictures when you get a chance! Sounds like your boy is blessed. [​IMG]

6. mamatink7

Apr 6, 2016
    Ohio
    thank you much. Same effect on horses, dogs, cows but these chicks are WOW. Don't know why it won't ever let me upload pics, I'm going to try regular computer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by