1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chick with "angel wing" or so etching similar?

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by SwedishDude99, Feb 4, 2014.

1. SwedishDude99

SwedishDude99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2013
    El Dorado County, Ca
    Okay, so it isn't exactly angel wing, but her wing feathers do not lay flat against her body as in the other chick. I do to know if this is something normal, something that will fix itself, or something that I need to step in to fix. Please help me and let me know if I'm worrying for nothing. Thanks! :D
    [​IMG]

Sorry about the picture, I know it isn't the best. I can post another one if you guys need it. It's the black and white chick.

2. Dee Dee 2

Dee Dee 2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2012
    Tomball, Tx.
    Very pretty little chick. What brand is she (breed) (^v^) ? Sorry I can't answer your question but if it were mine I would just give it some time. Did it come from a reputable breeder or did you hatch them.

3. SwedishDude99

Aug 20, 2013
    El Dorado County, Ca
    Her name is Pepper and she is a Jersey Giant. She's from a hatchery. Thankyou, that's what I was thinking. I do to see it being a real problem but I just wanted to make sure. Thankyou! If anyone else has any input it would be greatly appreciated! :)

4. SwedishDude99

Aug 20, 2013
    El Dorado County, Ca
    Anyone?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by