1 of my Javas had rusty red poo yesterday and this morning it died. I have 2 other Javas from the feed store as well and 3 from hatched-eggs also from the feed store. Am I right that its cocci...parasite? The java was less active wings spread out more-not overheated though. What kind of medicine do you all use specifically and can we get sick from this? My family has been holding the birds daily. I clean everything out daily with soapy bleach water and refill their apple cider vinegar water twice a day and refr esh their scratch pad with food abt. 3 times a day. Also should I buy electrlotes or something for them if I start them on a medicine? Thanks for the help. I also saw the poo site but didn't see rusty red blobby poo.