1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chickadude says, "Howdy from St. Louis!"

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Chickadude, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Chickadude

Chickadude Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2013
    St. Louis, MO
    Hi everyone! Really excited to finally count myself among your ranks. Today we brought home our little flock... We have Ethel and Miss Money Penny (Ameraucanas), Josephine and Ursula (Cuckoo Marans), Junie Moon and Ramona (Plymouth Rocks), and Regina and Madge (Welsummers). They seem to be settling right into their brooder box, well, cage and are peeping up a storm! I will post a few pics of the little group and after they've rested, we'll see about getting some individual close ups. They sure are cute! Wish us luck and we'll keep you posted... Especially once we get underway with heavy construction , i.e.. their permanent coop home out back!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  2. Chickadude

Mar 19, 2013
    St. Louis, MO
    Ok, first newbie post... how do I add pics on this thing?

3. Mr MKK FARMS

Mr MKK FARMS Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Welcome to BYC!! [​IMG] Glad you joined us!! [​IMG]

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG] I still can't figure out how to post photos always have to pester someone to do it for me.

5. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
  6. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

7. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    Hi and welcome to BYC from northern Michigan [​IMG]

Your little chicks will grow very quickly, so the sooner you get your coop done the happier you will all be, believe me

8. chelsey21211

chelsey21211 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2013
    North Texas
    Hi, I'm super new to the BYC community also. Its been a pleasure so far. Have had lots of questions answered :) Welcome and good luck with your new babies! From Texas

9. chickie farmer

chickie farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2013
    Make it a little larger because you will want more chickens a little later. trust me.[​IMG]

10. Chickadude

Mar 19, 2013
    St. Louis, MO
    Thank you everyone for all the warm welcomes . And yes, I think you might be right. After watching the cute little buggers for only a few days, I can already tell that I'm hooked :) I look forward to letting everyone know what is going on and have already learned so much from this awesome forum! Thanks again!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by