Chicken Art? Anyone interested? Pic!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by holliewould, May 19, 2008.

1. holliewould

holliewould Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    I'm not trying to spam, but I have to get this out there. Not only to support a fellow Floridian trying to eke out a living, but to support someone who raises chickens. She's such an inspiration. I ordered this from here the other day and it arrived today. Not only that, she gifted a couple other of her fine pieces of chicken art. I lurve it sooooo much. This is a painting of a Golden Campine. Lovely work.

[​IMG]

She gifted me a beautiful Silver Wydonette, and a Blue Shamo hen as a bonus [​IMG] This is her little etsy store she's got. I just had to share!

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  2. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

That is beautiful! If I had extra spending money I'd for sure buy from her!

3. I might be interested. Can she only paint chickens? Let me know details, like what type of paint she uses, etc.
    I am looking for a weatherproofed metal or wood "sign" I can hang above the door of my chicken coop with a Buff Orpington Hen and another of a Kahki Cambell Duck to go above my duck house door. Doesn't need to have any words, just the birds.
    PM me with more info.
    Thanks [​IMG]

4. holliewould

holliewould Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    If you look on her etsy store you will see a variety of birds she paints. Not just chickens. This particular one I got is water color I believe. I'm no expert though. I'm sure she can paint on signs. metal etc. I just love her art. I also am interested in some of the flower paintings she has. I just like this style of art for some reason. Plus, I like anyone who like chickens LOL. Anyone else have some chicken art, or links for me? Appreciate it.

5. I agree, it's all very whimsical! Looks like they all just popped off the pages of a childrens book.
    Thanks!

6. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

She's got a very nice store and the paintings are just so vibrant.

7. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

She has some talent! I love the trillium picture. It's my favorite flower.

Em

8. Tutter

Tutter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    N. California
    That's very nice! I'll go look; thanks! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by