Hello all. Been awhiel since i posted. We had a nice day here today....30 degrees...heatwave. Anyways, i know my girls eat mice and such...seen em' tear apart mice, snakes, baby turtles. But my Buff Orpington (Bucket) caught a mouse and started tearing it up, playing keep away from the other chickens. I guess she got tired of running away from the others and just swallowed the darn thing whole. I mean...it was a good size mouse too. I watched her and made sure she finished swallowing it down..then just walked around like nothing happened. I was outside cleaning the run anyways...so i had time to observe her for a bit. I mean, months ago i gave my girls grapes cut in half (They love them!) and my Silver Laced Wyandotte actually started choking before...Frothing at the mouth and all. I grabbed her and rubbed her neck and it went down. Scared me half to death. Now I chop the grapes up more. But that is why i am worried. Can a whole mouse pass from crop to gizzard. I know owls do it but chickens? Any input would be great. Thanks.