I apologize about not doing an intro post or anything, but I signed up to ask for advice since this was an emergency. Let me start by giving a brief story behind this to get an idea. Every year we get a rat infestation around fall, I honestly wouldn't mind them if they were not dirty or destructive, like a chipmunk or something, but they are not. Anyway each year we put out poison as a last resort because no other methods kill all of them, I am very very careful about poison as it's dangerous to anything, not just rats. My setup is, I have a barn, and a big room inside the barn is a chicken coop. Usually in the morning I open the door and let them outside. However this morning when I opened the barn door (But not yet the coop one), one of the chickens was loose inside it, get this, in the 3 years we have had the coop room, there has never been an escape, and now it just happened to be the night I put the poison out (Basically the planets aligned). At first I didn't think of it since normally the rats eat it all up at night, but I encountered a poison dish pulled out from it's hiding place that had some dust in it and was upset at the idea she might of eaten it (Rats often don't leave dust as they lick it up). My fears were realized when I saw her droppings were a teal color, the color of the poison, which I have never seen normally before. I know they were hers since they were in the barn, but not the coop. Each night I put the birds away and count all of them, she was inside the coop and it was dark so she likely didn't escape until morning where I found her outside the coop. So I have given her a dose of vitamin K (The poison is a blood thinner, we don't use other ones so the ground doesn't get polluted when they decompose), and have isolated her (in case the other birds get interested by the unique colored droppings). and plan on periodically giving her more vitamin K. There is no vet that handles birds anywhere around here (Only one very very very small one that only does dogs and cats). I am looking for any advice so nothing is overlooked. I don't think she ate too many as each bag had maybe 40ish pellets in it, and seeing as it was pulled out from under, it means the rats already ate some of it. I heard putting charcoal in food helps pick some of it up. Should I not feed her for a bit and let it pass through and the crop empties out? Should I give her food? I am not sure what to do other then vitamin K periodically, and with that, what is a safe dose? Performing an OD would be just as bad as the poison. I caught it early and we have vitamin K ready to go, so I am hoping there is a slight chance.