Chicken Behavior

norristhechickenman

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 19, 2011
Please help! something i dont understand on my chickens... maybe they are blossoming... their attitude seems to be very different.... can you please help me guys... i have read the forums and i found none....

appreciate any reply... thanks

Wha- wha- what are they doing?!
idunno.gif

Also, do you want professional interpretations, farmer-friend interpretations, or psychic and clairvoyant interpretations of the chicken behavior? (The last two options cost extra.)

can you give more details?

- sorry about that....

the first thing i noticed was that they dont seem like excited like before, always moving... they are like a woman having a monthly period... does that make sense? really i dont know whats happening... but they are healthy i can see it on their physical built.​

Quote:
- sorry about that....

the first thing i noticed was that they dont seem like excited like before, always moving... they are like a woman having a monthly period... does that make sense? really i dont know whats happening... but they are healthy i can see it on their physical built.

Are they lethargic? Physical built doesn't mean they're healthy. That is NO guarantee.

actually the difference on age is only a few days i think.... though in case that there is a huge difference in age, does it matter?

How old are they now?

- almost 3 months...

if i may ask, what should be chicken behavior from chick to full grown? like if the chook is a chick? a kid chick? a teenage chick? an adult chick?

thanks again​

Back
Top Bottom