Chicken bra arrived!

Cryss

Eggcentric
6 Years
Nov 12, 2017
Northwest New Jersey
20180308_115141.jpg

So here it is, Rebecca's bra. It has instructions, simple ones. What it doesn't say is when is the best time to apply it. I'm thinking best time would be first thing in the morning when the crop is emptied to give good support. But then I thought maybe midday did it's not too tight. Then again I could be way off tbe ideal. Anyone here with experience have a suggestion?:idunno

I would put it on in the evening.
Her crop will be full so you may need to adjust it a little each evening to get good support for her.

My Brahma with a pendulous crop is actually doing fantastically without added support so far.

I keep a close watch on her for new issues. So much easier to handle them at dark time.

I would put it on in the evening.
Her crop will be full so you may need to adjust it a little each evening to get good support for her.

My Brahma with a pendulous crop is actually doing fantastically without added support so far.

I keep a close watch on her for new issues. So much easier to handle them at dark time.

Pendulous crop... Hmmm... I have never heard of that before...
If it isn't to much trouble, would you mind explaining that to me? :)
I'd be ever so grateful... I have the curiosity of a chicken. :p

I have used the exact same crop bra and it’s really stretchy, so you don’t really have to worry about the patch portion getting too tight as long as there is enough room in the straps. We used to leave enough room when we tied to fit 2 fingers between the straps & her wing blades (shoulder blades?!?). Then I would roll the straps together & fasten with a big safety pin to keep the others from pulling on the tails. Sadly, our sweet girl passed away this past weekend after managing her crop issues for 10 months. I bought 6 rolls of the strap material about a month ago (the straps get gross & stretched out pretty quickly & need replaced!) that I’d be happy to share with you. Good luck to you & your girl!!!

View attachment 1288191
So here it is, Rebecca's bra. It has instructions, simple ones. What it doesn't say is when is the best time to apply it. I'm thinking best time would be first thing in the morning when the crop is emptied to give good support. But then I thought maybe midday did it's not too tight. Then again I could be way off tbe ideal. Anyone here with experience have a suggestion?:idunno

I hope you're parked and not driving!

I hope you're parked and not driving!
:oops:
:lau:gig
I had no power in my all electric home from noon Friday March 2nd till 4:20 Thursday March 8th. I was sitting in my car with the engine running, heat on, phone charging, eating a bowl of soup I made from fridge/freezer thawed foods that I cooked on the grill as I opened the days mail. Tree down across my driveway, not going anywhere. Hence the photo on my steering wheel. :lau:gig

Back
Top Bottom