Chicken breed complete data chart

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by PortugalBreeder, Oct 25, 2010.

1. PortugalBreeder

PortugalBreeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    I have been trying to create a chart with all the chicken features that may be considered to define a breed (rooster and hen independently), and I think it is nearly complete. But I need some help to check if there is any mistake or corrections to make, and I have think this could be fun to people in here.

So the objective is:
    -Check for wrong/impossible features that may be listed (per example impossible to have purple eyed chicken LOL);
    -Check for features that are lacking (cannot give examples);
    -Suggest any corrections you want;

This is where you can download the file, it's a free hosting website, so there is some publicity(sorry), you only need to go to this link, and then click in the blue blinking "Download file:click here", ignore the adds:
    http://www.tempfiles.net/download/201010/130019/Chicken-breed-classifications.html

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  2. PortugalBreeder

PortugalBreeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    OK, maybe isn't that fun. If any moderator see this, please delete this topic.
    Thanks

3. Henk69

Henk69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2008
    Groesbeek Netherlands
    Don't be discouraged [​IMG]
    The first thing you will hear is where you go wrong. Then maybe some appreciation comes to the surface.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by