1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

chicken breed questions and chicken disease questions and just chatting about chickens!

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Sarahhenlover, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Sarahhenlover

Sarahhenlover New Egg

Nov 19, 2015
    im a backyard chicken owner and i have a rooster named paul and he is a pure meat bird rooster and i have girls which are a cross between a meat bird and a buff orpington there names are leafy and june and i have 3 buff orpingtons named joyce joy and grace and i have 3 black sex links named roadrunner and brownie and shy and i have 3 rhode island reds named paulina and hawk and swift and i have 1 leghorn named snowflake. so please feel free to ask questions!

2. Bridebeliever

Bridebeliever Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

As a new member I highly suggest you check out the Learning Center it's a great reference place!

How long have you had your chickens? How do you find having a meat bird cross? Are they good layers? Larger?

3. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on Bridebeliever; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by