Chicken Breeders Look Here!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by boykin2010, Oct 23, 2010.

1. boykin2010

boykin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2010
    South Georgia
    Does Anyone Out There Sell A Variety Of Eggs. I Am Small Chicken Farmer And Would Want A Maximum Of 18 Hatching Eggs. I Would Really Like It If It Were Like 4 White Silkie Eggs 6 Serama Hatching Eggs And About 8 Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs. Would Anyone Be Willing To Do This For Me? I Would Pay A Reasonable Price For The Eggs Especially If The Parents Were Well Taken Care Of And I Get To See Lots Of Pictures From Where They Are Coming From.

The Main Reason I Dont Buy From Somewhere Else Is That I Dont Want To Buy 18 Silkie And 20 Seramas And 150 Cutornix Quail. I Just Want A Few Eggs So I Can Hatch Them In My Incubator And Keep Them As Pets.

Please Pm Me If Anyone Has Any Offers.
    Do You Have Any Ideas On How Much The Shipping Would Be On 4 White Silkie Eggs 6 Serama Hatching Eggs And 8 Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs?
    Thank You [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ps. The Once The Eggs Hatch They Would Be Well Taken Care Of In A Nice Spacious Yard And A Huge Coop.

2. boykin2010

Sep 26, 2010
    South Georgia
    [​IMG]

3. boykin2010

Sep 26, 2010
    South Georgia
    Hello?

4. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Hi, i wont have silkie eggs for awhile, and right now they are not laying anyway. I do sell a variety of eggs though... i have cuckoo/golden cuckoo marans, black jersey giants, blue laced red wyandottes right now i am gathering hatching eggs from. If any of those interest you or you want a variety of pretty fowl... let me know. I am easy to work with! [​IMG] I wish i had my cochins separated right now...they are starting to lay again. Some of my birds are still having a moult...so hopefully soon will have more to offer again, or maybe not...because it is getting cold here and winter is around the corner.

5. boykin2010

Sep 26, 2010
    South Georgia
    those are the 3 breeds i really wanted. if i could afford it i would have 1 of everything!!!

6. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    PM me, i can possibly send some eggs to you this week. I will look at my schedule for eggs that need to go out, i may be able to squeeze you in, since you want a variety. [​IMG]

7. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Chillin' With My Peeps

i have serama eggs and birds for sale. smooth and frizzled

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by