Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Pics
Thank you for agreeing - stupid bloody tourists they give us such a bad name and they breed the most beautiful lions - white ones and tigers (I know) but they have to live somewhere why noy Africa

check chameleonvillage.co.za this where it happened
Such retards. I am not a fan of keeping lions in small enclosures but I don't know the circumstances.. I guess I am a bit of a misanthrope but I always have to laugh when that happens. Its not good for tourism though and we need tourism to conserve our wildlife.. Its basically paying for it.. And yes, watch those idiots kill the lion now because it's "aggressive" and "teaching the other lions bad behaviour", I get so angry as well.
We also keep having power cuts in the most inconvenient times. But it is quite well organised according to suburbs, so you do know upfront when its going to happen. Is that the same up there?

Sadly, those lions will never contribute to conservation when they have interacted with humans as cubs..they can never be rehabilitated because they are not scared of humans now and very dangerous. They usually end up as pets or in canned lion hunts. very sad.

Last edited:
Such retards. I am not a fan of keeping lions in small enclosures but I don't know the circumstances.. I guess I am a bit of a misanthrope but I always have to laugh when that happens. Its not good for tourism though and we need tourism to conserve our wildlife.. Its basically paying for it.. And yes, watch those idiots kill the lion now because it's "aggressive" and "teaching the other lions bad behaviour", I get so angry as well.
We also keep having power cuts in the most inconvenient times. But it is quite well organised according to suburbs, so you do know upfront when its going to happen. Is that the same up there?

Sadly, those lions will never contribute to conservation when they have interacted with humans as cubs..they can never be rehabilitated because they are not scared of humans now and very dangerous. They usually end up as pets or in canned lion hunts. very sad.
No they just cut us off randomly just when the dishwasher is on, or I'm playing BYC!!! I know what you are saying but its quite a big park, and they are not going to kill it just relocate to another part of the park when stupid tourists can't get to. Who on gods earth goes to see lions with their windows open? I know, retarded tourists and they never ever learn.

I'm in witbank I'm looking for a male Easter egger (coulors eggs ) and a Chocholate frizzle male

Back
Top Bottom