Chicken Breeds List STOLEN PHOTOS....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I was browsing the internet looking at chicken stuff (surprise, surprise [​IMG]) and stumbled across www.chickenbreedslist.com As I was looking around their site, I noticed several photos that looked really familiar--as in from other BYC users...and a few photos taken from BYC of my birds.

I contacted the website and requested they either take down my photos immediately OR give me credit for the photography and for the birds in the photos.

I'm waiting to hear back....

2. Silkiesandco

Silkiesandco Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2011
    Canada eh?
    Wow your right! Hopefully they contact back

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Yeah....so far, I've only found the Crevecoeur pullet photo (of mine)....but I'm still looking....

4. Silkiesandco

Jul 17, 2011
    Canada eh?
    Quote:Yeah....so far, I've only found the Crevecoeur pullet photo (of mine)....but I'm still looking....

Beautiful pullet. I cant believe they would steal the photos without asking your permission. I hope others with their photos taken see this so they can contact the person

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  5. Rare Feathers Farm

Beautiful pullet. I cant believe they would steal the photos without asking your permission

What's weird is that they are not photos from my website...they are photos I have only ever posted on BYC...so they must be stealing them from here? [​IMG]

6. Rare Feathers Farm

One of the Orloff ones looks familiar too...not my bird but I think I remember seeing that photo in the Orloff thread....

7. Silkiesandco

Jul 17, 2011
    Canada eh?
    Quote:Beautiful pullet. I cant believe they would steal the photos without asking your permission

What's weird is that they are not photos from my website...they are photos I have only ever posted on BYC...so they must be stealing them from here? [​IMG]

I do know when im googling things lots of photos that are posted on here are on google images. Maybe thats it too

8. Silkiesandco

Jul 17, 2011
    Canada eh?
    Quote:Beautiful pullet. I cant believe they would steal the photos without asking your permission

Just googled Crevecoeur pullet and your chicken popped up.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  9. WooingWyandotte

WooingWyandotte Overrun With Chickens

Apr 25, 2011
    Nor cal
    Who steals them and puts them on google? Whoever it is...is nasty, rotten, low-down scum. They really shouldn't be doing that.

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:What's weird is that they are not photos from my website...they are photos I have only ever posted on BYC...so they must be stealing them from here? [​IMG]

Just googled Crevecoeur chicken and your chicken popped up.

Hmmmm.....I'll have to see....I have been starting to watermark my images....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by