Chicken can't stand or walk

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by chickenraiser76, Apr 23, 2017.

1. chickenraiser76

chickenraiser76 New Egg

Apr 23, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this chicken? this is the second one from this flock that has these same symptoms, am I doing something wrong?

2. peaceisgreen

peaceisgreen Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2017
    michigan
    poor genetics maybe where did you get them? remember the more information we have the better we can all help you!

3. chickenraiser76

chickenraiser76 New Egg

Apr 23, 2017
    I bought them from a local feed store and they seemed to be fine when they were only a few days old but then they started just laying around sitting back on their but like this.
    We bought 5 of them and out of the 5, 3 of them have started this does anyone have any idea what is wrong with them? I would appreciate any help I can get at this point.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  4. peaceisgreen

peaceisgreen Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2017
    michigan
    you arent helping us help you by just asking us to help you:p how old are they? are they pooping normally? are they eating and drinking do they seem lethargic i mean come on you should have a well thought out paragraph of information for us not two half sentences

5. junebuggena

junebuggena Chicken Obsessed

Apr 17, 2015
    Long Beach, WA
    Cornish Cross. If you don't control their growth rate with restricted diet, they grow too fast for their legs to support them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by