chicken chicken's

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by old geezer, Mar 14, 2011.

1. old geezer

old geezer Songster

Sep 2, 2010
    cambridge , ny
    [​IMG]...all week at the iga grocery store fresh broccoli was on sale , so , instad of taking some left over greens out to them , i took a broccoli crown out and tossed it in for their treat---[​IMG]---dang ,all hell broke loose ,...[​IMG].... you would have thought i tossed godzilla in each of the two runs .... wings were flapping-- birds cackleing , clawing the wire to get out .2 birds ran into the coop and hide in the straw ---[​IMG]--i had to take the broccolli out----dang , what a bunch of dirty looks i got -[​IMG]--took them most of the day to settle back down...[​IMG].

2. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Nice! I never knew they loved broccoli, of all things, so much! [​IMG]

3. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    [​IMG]
    Poor chickies thought the brocoli was gonna eat em'

4. CCourson05

CCourson05 Popping like kettle corn...

Jan 5, 2011
    Hickory Flat, MS
    Quote:I laughed. Hard. [​IMG]

5. elmo

elmo Crowing

May 23, 2009
    DFW
    Now there's an idea for a horror movie: The Night of the Killer Broccoli. I'd go see that one, wouldn't you?

6. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Quote:Double feature with "Murder by Peas, a tale of the Brooder!" chicks cowering in the corner, climbing all over themselves and peeping hysterically. Until that one, brave little RIR ventured to peck at one. Huzzah! Wild chase ensues...

7. jojo54

jojo54 Songster

Aug 24, 2009
    BC Canada
    [​IMG] Chickens are so funny. They give us our daily dose of laughter. They should do research to see if chicken owners live longer because they get to laugh more plus the calming effect of "chicken tv"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: