Chicken Christmas cards? Where are they?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ArmoryChick, Nov 30, 2009.

1. ArmoryChick

ArmoryChick Out Of The Brooder

Does anyone know where I can find Christmas cards with chickens on them? I would love to have some this year. I have seen some cute ones in the past, but haven't had any luck finding them. I knew this would be the place to ask! Thanks!

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    I made my own. I bought the type of christmas card that you can insert a picture into. The cards I bought have a snowflake theme, so to that I added:

[​IMG]

I still need to take the time to go back and "tweak" the snowflakes to get them just right. I also did one of our dog with the santa hat and snowflakes for our dog loving friends.

3. dickies chics

dickies chics Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2009
    Baldwinville MA
    My wife asked the same question when she saw other animal cards at our local feed store today. thought it was funny to see someonelse with the same thought

4. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
  5. ArmoryChick

ArmoryChick Out Of The Brooder

Those are soooo cute!! Thanks for the info. Next year I will get it together and make ny own! Well, if the chicks will give me any good pics! Mine seem to be a little camera shy!

6. StupidBird

StupidBird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    GA
    Boss Brothers (feed store with big clothing and gift section) in Loganville GA has at least one funny chicken card. I saw it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by