Chicken Christmas Ornament

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SWoRN, Oct 29, 2016.

1. SWoRN

SWoRN Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2016
    Florida
    My Coop
    Good day, fellow chicken enthusiasts!

Every year, I get an ornament that encompasses one cool thing we did for the year...this year, we finally built a coop and bought our first chickens!

Anywho, I am on the search for an ornament that either has a basket of (maybe customizable) chicken eggs, or a coop that has some chickens around that look similar to my hens. OR something that is rustic looking that I can put the year on and maybe our chickens names.

Thank you in advance!
    SWoRN

1 person likes this.
  2. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper Premium Member

Nov 3, 2010
  3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    This is the time of year Zazzle has some of their biggest discounts. Sign up for emails. They do discounts for certain products at a time. They will certainly be doing ornaments soon. I don't buy anything till it is at least 50% off. Last year some things went to 65 & 75 percent.(Nov. to midway to Xmas) I went nuts buying stuff. They have a free trial of their Zazzle black postage deal. I believe it is 30 days or longer. I buy so much from them I just pay the $ 10. for a year of free postage. It's a deal - otherwise the postage is quite high even for very small items. Guaranteed satisfaction .

Do check them out - they have tons and tons of different categories: pillows, tote bags, aprons, t-shirts, artwork, greeting cards, greeting cards. Many of their products can be customized with your photos or text etc etc. free. Just yesterday I ordered a pillow for my niece (60% off) and because I have the postage deal with them it's sent free to her

PS I don't work for them. But, I do a lot of online shopping. Customer service is very good. Lots of chickens products in most categories, farm animals, wild animals, dogs, kid size items etc.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by