Chicken Coop and tractor for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FF, May 27, 2010.

1. FF

FF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2010
    Tennessee
    Hello. This is a 10' longx4' wide chicken coop/run. Made of Pressure Treated wood so it will last a life time hopefully. The coop itself is 4'x4' wide. It will have a door thats 3'x3' for you and a door for your chickens. Will have a nesting box and a roost for them also. Can also put a small door behind the nesting box so you can get the eggs. just ask for it please. Can hold app. 5-6 bantams and 4-5 laying hens. I have had that many it. But you will have to move it every day. Good for a broody and her babies or that city persons small backyard tractor. The run is your choice of length. can go up to 10 foot. The ones in the picture is 4x6. For each additional foot is $9 a foot for wire and wood. The wood went up again today so this may or may not go up. I make no money off the run. I literally break even. If you have any questions or need a custom sized/style coop made, I will be more than happy to help you. Please put coop in the message box when you message me. I live in East Tennessee 40 miles East of Knoxville.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by