Chicken coop Pick up only Maine

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickensrme, Oct 9, 2007.

1. chickensrme

chickensrme Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    This coop was built this summer it measures 4ft by 4ft and 3ft high it has a piched shingled roof. It has a solid floor. has one 2ft by 2ft door and then a small poultry door. you can email me for pic. thanks

2. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Why are you selling your coop...how much are you asking??

3. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    im selling it because i have two and i have no chickens right know and i dont realy need it and its just taking up space. im asking 75 or best offer

4. hsm5grls

hsm5grls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    Wish I lived by you.. This chicken fever is catchy. I just built my coop (babies coming on the 26th) and already I think I need another.

5. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    chickensrme-
    Do you want some Jap X chicks? I'll give them to you. [​IMG] They'll be tiny, though. They are really cute and I need the room. I'm already working on building (as in I have the wood, I just need to put it together) my third coop...so you never know, you might need it. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2007
  6. chickensrme

Jun 3, 2007
    Maine
    how old are they i realy dont feel like brooding anything with winter coming but never know also how many and do you have any pictures. thanks

7. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    I will take updated pics tomorrow, the only ones I have of them as chicks. They have been outside for a while now, so no heat required. I have a pen in the coop for them, but they have pretty much outgrown that. I have 6 left...I think, lol. 5 are 8 weeks old and 1 is 10 weeks.

8. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    chickensrme-
    Here are the pictures of the chicks.

Here are the five little ones, they are 8 weeks. The black roo on the far right I'm keeping, but all those little ones you can have.
    [​IMG]
    That one in front is I would say is older then 10 weeks! I just forgot how long it's been since he/she hatched. July 28th hatch, so 13 weeks or so.
    [​IMG]
    Here's another pic of a couple of the little ones.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by