Chicken Costumes - Share your pictures!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by CupOJoe42, Sep 29, 2011.

1. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    Okay, the Grange in my town is having a Harvest Festival and the 4H members were invited to bring their pet in a Halloween Costume. I've seen pictures of one person who makes costumes for her chickens, but I know there are more people out there. I don't even celebrate Halloween, but would love to see pictures of pets in costumes.

Please post pictures of your pets in costumes and let us know if you made the costume yourself or purchased it somewhere!

2. How's come every time someone asks for a photo of a chicken doing something wierd, eating something wierd, being wierd, and wearing wierd stuff I have one readily available????????? [​IMG]

Here are the babes last Halloween. Wait until you see this years.....[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. zumzumfoxy

zumzumfoxy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2011
    Chicky Longstocking! [​IMG]

Those are awesome. I'm planning on making a cow costume for one of my girls later. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG] [​IMG] I just spit my coffee out on that one....

5. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  6. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    OMG!! Love this thread!! I dressed up one of my chickens one time. Gosh that was a long time ago!! [​IMG] I will have to go back and try and find those pictures to post here!! [​IMG]

~Aspen

7. slurrywidow

slurrywidow Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2010
    Cottage Grove, Oregon
    Oh my! These are hysterical!! Thanks so much for the wonderful laugh. I can't even believe I'm going to admit I now want to dress up one of my girls for Halloween. [​IMG]

8. crazybarnlady

crazybarnlady Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2010
    langley, BC, Canada
    OMG the pompoms on the silkie cheerleader just made me spit MY coffee! [​IMG]

9. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    Quote:I don't know why, but it made me think of Olivia Newton John, or Jennifer Biels in Flashdance!!! Lol

10. Quote:I don't know why, but it made me think of Olivia Newton John, or Jennifer Biels in Flashdance!!! Lol

soo true!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot that photo existed.. I love it!!!!!!!!! How did you get the pom poms to stay on her!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by