Chicken crazy!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Spires6, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Spires6

Spires6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Ohio
    OK it's official. I have gone totally chicken and poultry crazy this spring. I started out just getting 28 speckled sussex and 15 turkeys for my sons to show in 4H. Then I got on this site and saw all the cool bantams people were getting at TSC. I had been wanting some ducks for the pond also. So I went to TSC and that was a bad idea. I now have 12 ducklings and 15 bantam chicks. I did sell half of my turkeys and half of my sussex chicks to friends. Now I have 5 brooders of chicks, ducks and turkeys. I must be chicken crazy. I totally blame this website. It has been a very bad influence on me. Oh well, I guess chicken addiction is better than gambling, drinking, or drugs. Here are some of our babies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Please help me somebody!

2. charliesgirl

charliesgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    MN
    my boyfriend calls it the chicken addiction [​IMG]

3. Domestic_goddess

Domestic_goddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Utah
    I'm an addict too:)........It could be worse!

4. chickenfever

chickenfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2008
    Arizona
    Sorry no help here! You're only going to find more bad influence... or Good influence [​IMG]

5. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Love the skateboard!!! Too cute! [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. briana1975

briana1975 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    Carleton Mi.
    I am so gonna have to get my sons Teck Decks out and start taking pictures. Very cool. He will love it.

7. gallusgallusgalore

gallusgallusgalore Out Of The Brooder

Mar 26, 2009
    Seminary, MS
    I totally know what u mean! I started about six weeks ago buying pairs of this and that. Now I'm up to 40 chickens of SEVERAL different breeds (standards and bantams) and 5 Sebrights in the brooder![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by