Chicken decals

lfoose

Songster
12 Years
Oct 1, 2007
Medina, OH
Hi all,

My Dh is interested in putting a chicken decal on his race car. Can anyone suggest a good site to get some? Preferrable vintage looking.

thanks.

Hooligan- love your avatar photo!

I saw some cool pics on the quilting thread...someone had some links on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
You should check out the Vintage/Antique chicken pix thread I have going on the Everything Else Chicken section...I have some others posted and I think Cheekon posted some too.

My daughter did POW MIA + symbol as well as a lot of air force and other military stuff ona race car for a customer of mine. Maybe you can find someone to do something like that. Just a suggestion:)

Thank you. I see a rooster decal that might work. Over the back window of the car, he is going to write "Chicken Coop" and that is where the chicken will go.

Also, he found an old cartoon of a black cat from WWII I think it was to use on the car also. He is part of the Vintage Racing and wants to keep it as old looking as possible.

Sidenote-on the ebay link is one of a couple of black and white hens. Any idea what they are? I have a hen that looks like that.

Most likely they are Delawares, here's a link: http://feathersite.com/Poultry/CGD/Dels/BRKDelawares.html
I
have a wonderful Delaware hen
smile.png

Quote:
I have the Got Chickens and Got Ducks decals from seller Milliehooch. She is a great seller and I am more than happy with my purchases from her.

Back
Top Bottom