Chicken Diapers and Pet Beds and clothes

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BeauTabiano, Nov 13, 2008.

1. BeauTabiano

BeauTabiano Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2008
    Prunedale, California
    Chicken Diapers:

I did allot of practice on scrap material and i finaly am happy with how they come out, so i want to raise some money for my animals so i thought hey i can sew why not make chicken diapers , it took a while and a verry patiant chicken to get a few patterns done , i can make them for any bird as long as you have his or her mesurements , i usualy charge 10 $ usd for one simple diaper , but if you want other things like rhinestones lol it might go up a couple dollars .
    if you would like to order one , just send me and email describing it exactly or more or less how you want it to look , and ill draw it up on photoshop and send it to you and if you dont like it i can re desighn it before i make it. be sure to be verry detailed when describing the diaper , like what kind of closures you want on it , ( buttons , velcro , Zippers, ) etc..

this was the first one i made , it wasnt the nicest one but i sold the others so i coudnt take pics of them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dog or cat beds and clothing :
    i can also make pet beds for your dog or cat , with custom pillows and blankys etc.. i can make difrent types of frames etc.. the pictures of the bed i made for my dog is the first one ive made so the next one should come out nicer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i made this bath robe for my teacup chihuahua it mesures 11" around the girth , it is for sale let me know if you want it , i never used it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hope to hear from ya [​IMG]

email: [email protected]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  2. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    I was wondering if I can get a measurement maybe you could try to make one for my ringneck dove...

3. BeauTabiano

BeauTabiano Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2008
    Prunedale, California
    Quote:definatly , just let me know when you get the mesurement

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by